Swimming Pool Work
- Diagnoses, repairs and maintains public swimming pools, water systems, filter systems, pumps, and playground equipment.
- Schedules, assigns, monitors, reviews and evaluates the work of assigned staff.
- Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pool.
- Maintains the pH and Chlorine values for good water quality.
- Maintain the pool and all water features using proper chemicals and cleaners.
As a swimming pool technician, you would make sure that the water is clean and safe for guests at designated hours. He should service and maintain swimming pools, spas and hot tubs at the hotel premises.
You would also install and service water cleaning, filtering and purification equipment which is used for maintaining the pools. Additionally maintain the pool area in a clean, orderly fashion while assuring all pool safety rules and regulations are enforced.