Reverse Osmosis Plant & Equipment
• Reverse osmosis System is based on membrane technology.
• Send and Carbon filter through remove respectively 25 mm dia particle and order.
• PP remove nearly about 5 mm dia particle.
• The membrane is removing particle of 0.0001 dia and also remove 90% dissolved salts,bacteria,virus,inorganic and heavy metals.
• RO systems ranging from 100 lph to 50,000 lph.
• We are manufacture RO plant as per your requirement.
The sequencing batch reactor (SBR) is a fill-anddraw activated sludge system for wastewater treatment. In this system, wastewater is added to a single “batch” reactor, treated to remove undesirable components, and then discharged. Equalization, aeration, and clarification can all be achieved using a single batch reactor. To optimize the performance of the system, two or more batch reactors are used in a predetermined sequence of operations. SBR systems have been successfully used to treat both municipal and industrial wastewater. They are uniquely suited for
wastewater treatment applications characterized by low or intermittent flow conditions.
Fill-and-draw batch processes similar to the SBR are not a recent development as commonly thought. Between 1914 and 1920, several full-scale fill-anddraw systems were in operation. Interest in SBRs was revived in the late 1950s and early 1960s, with the development of new equipment and technology. Improvements in aeration devices and controls have allowed SBRs to successfully compete with conventional activated sludge systems.