BAG Filter Stand
- High flow rates.
- Low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Positive sealing arrangement to avoid bypassing.
- Suitable for PP Collar, Rigid Ring & Snap Band Bags.
- Quick opening Tri Clovers & Fly nut design.
- Easy to operate & low maintenance.
- Low down time.
- Flow rate up to 2000 m3/hr & More.
Bag filter system is designed for optimum filtration performance. Its range provides filtration solution for a broad variety of fluid applications in the process industry. They are particularly useful for filtering large volumes of high viscosity liquids. Bag filter is constructed of filter housing, filter bags, internal cage to support bags, positive sealing arrangement, & choice of end connections. The internal support ensures bags will not burst as high differential pressures build up during operation.
Unfiltered fluid enters the housing and is distributed evenly around the filter bags. Filtration takes place from inside to outside. Solids are collected on the inside of filter bag for easy removal. The filtered fluid then exits through the outlet pipe.